Please consider the following guidelines before contacting Paws and Prada with your press releases or brand information:
1. Paws and Prada features more than just dog and pet brands, we feature everything for the stylish dog lover from stylish throws to gorgeous shoes. Please make sure that your brand, product or service is relevant to the Paws and Prada reader. Our main categories other than dogs are fashion, beauty, home and food, with a dog owner angle.
2. Paws and Prada believes in positive, reward based dog training and will not feature training aids that use negative reinforcement under any circumstances, for example pinch collars, shock collars and spray collars.
3. I don’t feature free guest posts from brands or offer reciprocal links, nor do I enter blogging competitions.
4. When dedicating a post to a specific brand or product (example here) a sample will generally be needed.
5. Paws and Prada does not review dog food as it messes with Bruce’s diet. However, treats and chews can be reviewed provided they are healthy and nutritious.